Thursday 24 May 2012

Debate over floors


I  wish this was my house, but it's not. But now it starts, the renovation of the new home. We have taken down some walls and removed all the old flooring materials all the way to the concrete. Now the debate is over floors. I wanted concrete but can't have it, since it is an old house and concrete flooring in Finland needs heating. That means that we would have to rip everything apart.  So wood it is, but what kind, that is the question. If  I would have all the money in the world, these Dinesen floors would be my choice -the widest planks you can get.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you! It's beautiful!

    Love Lisanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. If money wasn't an option, they would be my pick too! Have a lovely weekend......
    Tania @ Scandi.Coast.Home ;o)

    ReplyDelete